Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sad Day

Randy left for the states saturday night, we are all very saddened that he had to leave.

This journey has given me new appreciation for people that are in the military. It has also given me a new appreciation for my husband that I never knew I could have. I appreciated him before, but now I feel our relationship has gone to a whole new level.

Randy is so very self sacrificing for the Lord and his family. I am very very lucky to have such a Godly husband. He obeys the Lord, and most times that is the hardest thing to do in this world!

Please pray with us that we will become fully funded and that he can spend most of his time here with us in country.  Please pray for the children and I and God's protection over HCU and everyone within. We know that with prayer these things will happen.


Even the dogs miss him when he is not around!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment