Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

New House Girl

God is so awesome!!! I am so glad to serve the one True God!!! Last week I had the privilege of hiring a house girl, (required here in Uganda by missionaries). She is AMAZING! The house is so incredibly sparkly and clean, I found her scrubbing the shoes out front yesterday. Then later the same day, I saw her take down the new shower curtain and go wash it, she is kind hearted, sweet and so polite. The worker I have working with the babies when I am not around, I gave the task of orientating her, letting her know all about HCU and how we will be working. The worker left out the part that we are a Christian organization, and that a weekly Bible Study will commence in just a couple weeks. Zura, is a Muslim. Please pray that we can witness to her, that she feels the love of God from our family, that she wants the peace that we have in Christ and that the love of Jesus shines through us to change her life forever for Him!

1 comment:

  1. Let us know if you need resources. We've got some peeps who are experts! :0) Praying! Michelle G.

    ReplyDelete