Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Rough Week

So it has been kind of rough without Randy this past week, I had caught this awful cold, and it was dragging me down. I took Betty for her intake exam with the DR and he even noticed I was still sickly, so he prescribed an antibiotic for me. Needless to say, 3rd pill into the antibiotic, (Augmentin) I got so so sick, I couldnt barely breath for rushing to the bathroom, I was bed bound and bathroom bound. I had a bad reaction to the antibiotic, I was down and out for a day and a half.

I have some of the best children on earth, they fed themselves, they tried not to bicker, and they generally helped out with the babies etc. I still have a horrible cough, but willing to wait a couple more days now before trying a different antibiotic.

We are waiting for Randys passport to arrive and then we will be making a trip into Kampala to check on the status of the work permits and NGO certificate. It was supposed to arrive yesterday that meant we would be traveling today to Kampala, but it did not show. Trip to Kampala postponed til next week! One part of me says yippeee, the other part says man I would have liked to get it over with...lol

Oh a good note, Ester is much much better, she is eating, in fact you have to limit her food she wants to eat and eat. She smiles, she is crawling more, and generally improving. Please keep praying for a smooth recovery for her!

Please click the picture for a larger view.



Blessings to all,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment