Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

As I sit

Today is Monday August, 8th, and I have a young woman that volunteered her time to come and start school with my children, her name is Lillian, she is a double orphan, she studies hard, she is in the top of her class, and those of you that understand Ugandan education, they studied HARD! She lives in Mityana Orphanage and School, and she is just beautiful and amazing! She is finished with her own school in December and is not able to move on to college until August, that is, if she is able to raise enough money between now and then.


All that being said, it is quiet here in the house, the babies are sleeping, I dont have anywhere to run to today, so far noone has come to the gate today (crossing fingers). But this leaves much time for me to miss my husband, think about injustices, and be lazy.

Oh how I miss Randy, time is just not going fast enough! I knew it would be hard, just did not think it would be this difficult! Please pray for my husband he goes in for his surgery Thursday morning, it is outpatient, and Chris and Bill will be taking care of him. Ohhhh it makes me cry that I will not be there to take care of my husband on his first ever surgery. I know he is in good hands, but I would have liked them to be my hands. I thank God every day for such an amazing husband and father! Not many men that I know would sacrifice the way he has to be obediant to God! My prayers were answered when he came into my life.

Please continue to cover HCU with prayers, we will not be taking in any more children until we are fully lincensed within the GOvernment here, this is for our legal safety. We WILL continue outreach to those that are truly in need. I want you all to be aware that this is God's ministry not ours, we are just acting as His hands and feet and being obediant. The direction of HCU is completely and totally up to God, we are a spirit led ministry not person led. Please please, if you want to be a part of this ministry by, praying, donating, being a board member, please email me and I would love to forward your information to the board.

The prayer list is as follows at the current moment.

Favor with the government
Funds for the boy in the village who needs medical attention for his eyes.
Angie and Randy as the live apart, and Randys upcoming surgery
Covering HCU with God's shield of protection
That the people of Mityana come to know us and accept us.
We need to start a vehicle fund so we can do more village work, sometimes the trips into the village are not on roads the current car can handle so we do not get out there.
The de-worming ministry for the village children God has laid on my heart.

Blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment