Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

John and update on the boy in the village

This is John, he is 3 yrs old and he came to us because his uncle could no longer care for him properly, he has a severe skin infection (that after being here for 3 days is already hugely improved!) He is transitioning well so far. He only know Lugandan, but seems to understand what i want when I ask him something.

We went to the village and met the boys with the cross eyes mother. she was very happy that we wanted to help. We have decided to go ahead and take them to town sometime this week, although the money is not there, we are walking on faith yet again!!!

This journey God has put before our family has been so amazing! I have learned and are learning how to completely walk in faith. For every single trial God has a solution, although we may not like the outcome. There is a lesson in everything.

Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life, which the Lord has promised to those who love Him. James 1:12

Thank you all for praying for me when I posted on facebook about my trying day, I have to tell you all that I woke up with a renewed spirit and knew the prayer warriors had been busy!

My husband has surgery a week from Wednesday, please pray everything goes well with it and that he heals properly with no infection. and for me to have peace being so far away from him.

Thank you all for your prayers!
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment