Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Catching Up

This time next week my husband will finally be here with us!!! I cannot wait, 4 long months without him! Our friend, Sam is also going to be traveling with him for a visit. I don't think I need to tell you all how excited we are that this day is finally near!

So this past week has been very busy, I have been sick along with 3 of my children. Betty has malaria again! Please pray for healing and God's shield of protection around us. I am having another health issue that could please use some prayers.

Joram has been diagnosed with TB, he is having troubles keeping his milk down, as he starts coughing and ends up vomiting. Please pray for the TB meds to help him quickly! I am supposed to meet with the probation officer today and see if he could be transferred to a different babies home that will have the means and experience to take care of him.

I have a visit scheduled into some of the villages that we are able to get to. We are going to pass out deworming pills to the children, and generally spread the love of Jesus to the people. I cannot wait for this trip, I LOVE village trips!

I am also starting to get the paperwork together to begin the licensing procedure to become a licensed orphanage for ages 0-5. This is going to be a long process, but we are praying for God's favor in this process. Please pray with us!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that your Hubby will soon be with you and your family! I'll say some Prayers for Jorum and for the others who are struggling with illness. ~ Jo

    ReplyDelete