Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Promised Pictures

Here are the pictures I promised, oh the beds are wonderful!


Are they not just perfect? Honestly though they are slightly large so the next 2 that arrive will be modified and slightly smaller.

The locking medicine chest is also here!



Now for some pictures of our beauties!!!


Now i may be biased but I think they are all gorgeous!!!
Please pray we are found favor when the time comes and are granted our license because having only 5 children right now we are falling in love with all 5!!!!! LOL Randy and I would then be proud parents of 12 children...OH MY!

Blessings to all!!!
Angie

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I could hold those angels! How blessed you are! We are praying for you and thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Angie, How beautiful they all are. I wish I could be there to hold them and help care for them with you. You are doing a great job, I know you get frustrated. Wish I could do more. I will pray for you everyday. Would like to talk to you if you have the time. Donna

    ReplyDelete