Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Update on License

Oh the Lord's blessings are so incredibly amazing! I am completely totally in love with the life the Lord has given to our family! The rewards and even the hard trials are so very worth being in total surrender to Him.

This week was so full, my husband fell ill and we spent 3 days in Kampala doing tests to find the problem. My personal conclusion (he is feeling better) is that the enemy is doing his best to slow us down and stop us from working.

GOD IS SO MUCH BIGGER THAN THE ENEMY, AMEN!

We had an appointment with the Minister of Gender on Friday at Noon. Now I know this next sentence is going to amaze so many people. (Saying this with big smile and sarcastically) They are reviewing and changing the process to become an Orphanage. There were 2 very nice and helpful gentlemen in that office. They were saying that now the process is going to become 'backwards' from the way it is now because of so many orphanages that are being run illegally. We have less than 3 weeks to finish renovating and getting the health departments referral, the probation's officers referral and the town council referral. They will be here in 3 weeks time wanting all those things plus an Ugandan board in place! OH MY! What work we have to do in that amount of time is staggering!
We have to have all paperwork to run HCU in place so that they may review our processes, we have to finish the outdoor kitchen, (that has not been completed because of funds) we have to get all 3 referral letters. Of course each referral letter will have a fee involved. 

I beg each and every one of you to please take a few minutes and pray for HCU and this whole process. This license is a crutial part of this ministry. Please also pray for more individuals to step forth and volunteer their time with us, as the extra hands would be beneficial.

Praise report! My work permit was finally approved!!!! PTL, but on a side note, they have yet again lost Randys file.
Praise Report! While at the meeting Friday we were informed that we needed a full time worker with one of these certain degrees in community service, aka social work etc. I was in a slight panic as the ones I have interviewed have been wanting far too much money for what we can afford. We had taken Grace (the woman that schools my children with us) and as I looked at her with tears in my eyes and said Oh My what are we going to do, she got a very big smile and says, dont worry I HAVE!!!! I said truly? You have the proper degree and she said Yes, mom, I have, we will be fine! PTL!!!!!!!!!!! We will have to give her a slight raise and change her job, but PTL!

Now needed:
I now need someone to school my children!!!!!!! Please, Please, Please, someone please come and school my children for me! LOL
Funds are needed for finishing the kitchen, and we still owe on the van since we were not able to get the tax exempt status. We are also in need of consistant monthly donors. Please be in prayer for these things for us.

I was asking my husband yesterday, our lives are so incredibly blessed, I feel Gods hand on this ministry, could it be the enemy is attacking us through finances? Please pray for the ministry

Shamin (I spelled her name wrong the first time) and Faith are doing beautifully. We will take Shamin up to the disabled clinic hopefully this week.

Trusting in God's promises this Sunday
Angie

2 comments:

  1. I continue to pray for you guys weekly Angie. Love you all. HUGS!!!
    Siouxanne

    ReplyDelete