Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Catching Up, Prayers Needed!

This past week has been eventful, to say the least.

I (Angie) got very ill with the stomach flu so I was in bed for 2 days, then, a needle was accidentally shoved through the side of my hand right under the little finger, it went in a good inch! 2 days after that, my finger swelled up like a balloon, and developed infection. Oh the joys!

I started antibiotics Friday, cried Saturday, and then cried some more on Sunday because i decided to waste gas money to go into the clinic in Kampala. I did not see my DR Sunday, but the DR on call, soo now I have an email from my DR stating that he wants me to return to Kampala, so that he can examine it. I am asking all of you, to please say a prayer for my finger, as right now there is a petrol, or gas, shortage and it is very very expensive, so I am refusing to go to Kampala again!

On a very exciting note, my husband comes home Wednesday morning! Praise the Lord, it has been a very very long 5 months without him. We all are very happy and counting down to his return.

Please keep praying for all the children here at HCU, and for funding so that Randy can be home more often.

I want everyone to understand, that even 10 dollars a month would make a huge difference! 300 people donating $10 and we have made our budget!

The children here have all been healthy and very happy! We are so blessed that God has brought us here.

Please keep praying everyone!

Blessings
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment