Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Trials and the rewards

I am so very sorry about not updating sooner, things are so busy here, and without Randy here to help, it seems I am always going.

It has been a very eventful week. Clinton is still very ill, please continue prayers for him.

We ended up taking Clinton to the Surgery in Kampala, where he has received an NG tube, so we are able to feed him. He still vomits occasionally, about 2-3 times a day. We will return to the surgery today or Monday. He is still having green mucous which is telling me that after all of his antibiotics he has been on,  he must have one bad virus! He has a cough, which I think is what is triggering the vomiting. Prayers are needed and wanted! Henry went and told his jjjajja (grandma) that he has been ill she immediately came to visit him. She stayed for a few hours, then left and returned with the most amazing avocados for us!!! I felt so blessed!


We also had to get Esters paperwork from the LC (local chairman) of her village, he had not seen Ester before she was placed in our care, so he had asked we bring him pictures of her the day she arrived, he was very moved and repeatedly told us thank you for helping one so close to death. He had a child run and tell Ester's jjajja that we were there, and she walked up to see us. When she saw Ester she started crying, and hugged me. It made all the trials of being without my husband and all the stress fade into the background and truly reminded me that this is where God wants us to be. Praise the Lord! Jjajja saw the pictures of Ester and asked if she could have them. I gave them to her, but was sad she had to have pictures of her when she was so ill. I then remembered the camera was in my purse and asked if I could take a picture of her with Ester.


I made a copy of this in town and hope to go back today and give this to jjajja!!! Ester looks so much like her!

Prayer list

Please continue in prayer for my family as we struggle at times without our husband and father! 3 months to go!
Also pray for people willing to start donating monthly, whether 5, 10, 20, anything and everything helps here!
Pray for the babies, Ester, Clinton, and Betty.

Thank you all!
Blessings
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment