Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

So many things....

Oh this week has been so very full of things!!!

We returned to the lake to look for the child we want to help with glasses, we were told that his family went to visit family and to come back another day. We will try again soon! Please pray about helping this boy with his glasses, we have only had one pledge so far.

On a very sad note, we had to let one of our workers go this week, as all the items that were missing were found at her place of residence. I had suspected her but was praying that she would change her ways. Please say a prayer for her!

I went to visit Clinton yesterday at his Grandmothers, he has lost even more weight and was extremely dehydrated, I asked if I could take him home and she said yes, I rushed him to the clinic where they immediately admitted him and then asked if I would go get Grandma and bring her back. Clinton needs our prayers everyone!!!  He is so skinny he almost looks like Ester did. He is now on IV and has started drinking his bottle. Please pray his recovery keeps taking the positive turn! He is so very loved.

Yesterday I also had a horrible horrible scare, those of you that have been here know that the boda drivers are crazy! They almost remind me of a suicide mission. I was turning onto a street with the car and one came flying out of no where and slammed into the side of me. I ended up running over his front tire, and ran out of the car to see if anyone was hurt. Praise the Lord everyone was just fine, as the mob is surrounding us, they all were pointing at my indicator and then the boda, and those that could said to me in English dont worry mama he is c razy it is his fault we saw the whole thing. I still had to pay 25,000sh though :( But I pray that at least this one boda learned to be safer.

We were visited this week by 3 different people wanting to leave their niece or nephews because they cannot care for them. They were all double orphans, and left with relatives that are struggling, please pray for these children.
Please all prayer warriors, pray for funding, I would like to see my husband again someday! :)

Blessings to all
Angie


The beautiful Sunset

Taking care of babies at church!

No comments:

Post a Comment