Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Update on Clinton

Clinton was admitted to a private clinic here in Mityana on Saturday, they are saying that he tested positive for malaria. His malaria treatment is over and he looks better but he still vomits and has a dry cough, still dehydrates etc. Please continue to pray for the little guy, he has had a rough go of it!

I took Ester's Jjajja here picture and she was so happy! Sometimes its the little things that make a huge difference.

I am missing my husband more and more with each day. Today is a very rough day for me. I am trying to stay focused on God and why we are here, but today I am being selfish and want my husband here with me!
I pray it gets easier. I tell myself husband and wives spend time apart all the time, and that by me being selfish isnt helping. My personal pep talks get me through day by day, and we still have 3 months to go! ARGH!

Tonny, one of our Ugandan friends plans on taking us to Lake Wamala that is right close to us on Friday. I hope its a lot of fun for the children and I.

My children have really stepped up to the plate while I have been so busy with sick children and dogs, I am so incredibly proud of them!

Blessings to all
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment