Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Praising Jesus!!!

Yesterday we received Betty and Ester's Foster papers! We are very excited. We also received Jorams care orders for his transfer so today will be his last day with us. Please join us in thanking God for all His blessings!

We also have hit a snag in our orphanage license, one we knew was there but have been praying to God to intervene for us. The probation Officer is asking us to own land with structures on it. He is saying he does not like to approve orphanages that do not own land because if we would happen to get in an argument with landlord, and the landlord made us move, where would we go, and what would happen to the children we care for. I see his heart softening, and think now when I suggest if we compromise and we just own land, and structures can come at a much later time, would he seriously consider us.

I also think he is wondering if we are sincere and are dedicated to this ministry, and honestly, here, they are all valid concerns. I do not blame him in the slightest for being careful. So if you all would please pass the word along about our land fund raiser we would really appreciate it. It does not take much money at all here to purchase land. If we owned land we could also put chickens, pigs, cows and goats on it for food and milk as well!!!! Plus have our own garden.

The twin's father came to visit the other day and stayed with them for quite a few hours, I was very encouraged by watching him with the babies. Please pray for a decent job for the father and someone to help him care for his children. He was amazed at how much weight Ruthie has gained and how well they are doing. Since he has last seen them they are now crawling and pulling themselves up to a standing position.

Esters is having a problem with her HIV medicines, please pray that the DRs have the wisdom to correct this problem.

I am so thrilled to have my husband here, that every day, I find myself praying THank you Lord for my husband, but at the same time I try to start worrying about when he must leave again. I quickly remind myself to enjoy the time he is here with us, and not fret about when he will leave again. The lessons I have learned about trusting God  in absolutely every aspect of life!!!!!

We have rent due in November for 6 months,($1,500) that is our next big expense, please join us in prayer for funding for that.  Our Budget is around $1500 a month. We are currently receiving pledges of around $400.00

Thank you everyone for your prayers and support, we appreciate everything!

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment