Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

SO busy!

SOrry I have not updated more recently, but with the arrival of my husband, and a visitor, we hit the ground running!!!

I have found a sponsor for the 3 yr old girl, it is a wonderful family from the Netherlands!!! I will have more information on her soon, but I did manage to gather a couple pictures of her.


I sat down today and made a list of the things I need to accomplish the rest of the month, once i hit #18 I stopped, I figure even if i get 1 item a day done, I am still into November. I am going to be so busy. Getting sick, for a few weeks and then hubby coming back has really slowed down my progress. Please pray we all stay healthy so that I can make a HUGE dent in the to-do list.

We are still shopping for a vehicle, the progress is slow here, it takes most the day just to look at one. We are attempting to have the mechanic look at any vehicle we consider so that it is not something that will take lots and lots of money to maintain and fix.

Prayer Warriors, here is our prayer requests
1. Joram and Ester, that they stay healthy and their medicines work in the proper way.
2. God's favor as we starting gathering necessary documents to become an orphange.
3. Funding sources, so that my husband will be able to stay with us.
4. God points us to right vehicle.
5. Work Permits, (they are 'lost' at immigration) Please pray they are approved quickly.

Thank you all for your prayers and support!!!!

Blesssings
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment