Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Power of God, Love and Prayer

MiMi is a beautiful child, she was removed from her father because of the intense abuse she suffered in his care. One of the problems with MiMi was her inability to raise her head, it was permently lowered, it was very hard for her to lift her head and look at people. It was obvious that they did not allow her to look around and be apart of the family. The workers thought she was nonverbal, but I knew better, I knew she could speak but she was just never allowed to. She now speaks some, and she LAUGHS, oh does she enjoy laughing!!! The sound of it almost makes me cry. She is such a joy!

Look what else MiMi found to do!


Isn't she just precious!?


3 comments:

  1. My four year old brother was standing by me as I watched the video. He says to me, "Isn't she ADORABLE?!?! She's SO cute. Play it again!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Angie....I'm in tears! What a joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! What a beautiful girl! I'm praying for her and for you all.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete