Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

This Week

I pray that everyone has had a wonderful week!

We have had some exciting changes this week!
Randy and I decided to personally foster 2 young girls that are double orphans, and the current care taker was not able to care for them any longer. They are beautiful girls, and seem to be adujsting quite nicely.

Please join us in prayer for their transition into our home.

I also dealt with school fees and supplies this week for John and the girls, I found out that it takes WAY too much money for the children to go to a decent school here.
The total enrollment, uniforms, and fees came to 500,000 UGX, that was just for 3 children. That price did not include, bras, panties, shoes, socks, books, etc. I was astounded! Lesson learned! I think the grand total was between 750,000 and 1,000,000 UGX scary thought.
The children are making such great strides!!! MiMi is walking and dancing everywhere, and Ester is finally trying to stand and make efforts to learn to walk, Joahn is excited about school and the twins are walking everywhere! God is so very good!

This was our week in pictures!
What you all do not see, is the sweat!!! It is dry season and so very hot right now, the workers keep telling me one more month before the rain, I am already counting the days.

Blessings,
Angie

1 comment:

  1. Angie I just love reading your posts! Can you posts new pictures of the kids with there names? I love seeing how much they have all changed! You guys are a true blessing to all those you see! Take care! God bless you! Jamie

    ReplyDelete